Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Quiz #1 - Wed. September 26

Quiz #1 has been saved to eLearn and is ready to go.

You must complete this quiz on Wednesday September 26 between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm.

You will have 30 minutes to complete the quiz and you get one attempt at each question. Questions are multiple choice and T/F (there is one exception).

Includes questions on chapters 1 - 5. It will give you a good taste of what to expect for the mid-term exam. If you have been keeping up with your reading and assignments you should be in good shape.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christina,
    I am really astonished that I only earned 60% on the Quiz #1. This means that 40% of my work is inaccurate. Will we be going over the answers? I would not want to continue making so many mistakes. I did prepare myself. My class colleagues are also concerned with their slightly above passing mark. Did we really discuss in detail Value Chain and how this relates to the Supply chain? I am in a purchasing class and I am not sure if I answered your quiz questions accurately.
    Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete