Let's get started!
Your first task is to identify which business model your brand is using. Do some homework - has this always been their model? How are they creating value for the customer and generating income from this website? (4 points)
Next, consider our discussion about the 4I's today. How is your brand making use of these 4 I's? How does this affect the customer experience on the site? What kind of data is being collected? How could they improve the use of the 4I's on their site? (5 points)
Last, what direct response mechanisms is your brand using (anywhere on-line)? What are they trying to achieve with each call to action? (6 points)
Don't forget to clearly identify each task in your report so I can easily allocate the correct number of points when I read your findings.
Cheers,
Christina
Hey Christina.
ReplyDeleteIm hearing from some classmates that this assignment is due tomorrow at 8am. However I have looked all over the blog and elearn, and I didnt see anything about a september 21 due date?
The only thing that i saw was..
"submitted for evaluation in 2 sections.
Part A – Includes ll tasks assigned between Week 2 and Week 7
Part B – Includes all tasks assigned between Week 8 and Week 11"
I realize that you will probably will not look at this before 8 am. But maybe im missing a part of this blog?
If you could clear this up for me, that would be great !
Thanks Christina.
EmileeFarmer
Hi Emilee,
ReplyDeleteYou are correct - you will submit all of your task assignments together as Part A in October at the mid-term.
Christina