Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Flash Mob Marketing - Check it out!

As promised, I will be sharing some examples of how flash mobs are used for marketing and how you can effectively market a product or service with these fun events.

Skule Nite is a local (GTA) group who has been using flash mobs quite effectively for a few years now. Check out their videos and a recent article about their most recent performance and see if you can learn any tips!

They even made the news recently!
Please note: I do NOT recommend you consider scheduling your flash mob during mid-term exams here at Mohawk:)

4 comments:

  1. christina its a really nice video. and the concept is very unique, they used the humorous appeal in this ad i guess. did they..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shaffy, great video, and I am also prety sure that they used the humour appeal in this video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina
    Great video usuage, thought it was very funny, and a great wya to show a little bit about how flash mobs work. Got me to look at other flash mobs found some pretty cool videos.
    Thanks emilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina
    This video is quite funny and our group found it helpful
    Do all flash mob video's have to follow the same format?
    It gets quite overdone and boring if they are all the same.
    David

    ReplyDelete