Thursday, 22 November 2012

Segmentation Metrics

Segmentation Metrics is explained as the information in which is gathered from sources all across the web in which segment all the users into different categories. Segmentation metrics has just recently become popular because businesses are noticing that it provides them great incite as to where their customers and how their customers are finding them. By following the segmentation you are able to make changes quickly and stay on top of your business, allowing you to be able to produce more money for your company.
For your website and business maybe it is not time on site that is important, maybe it is page views, maybe it is the conversion rate , maybe it is number of leads, maybe it is DM Campaigns, maybe you only rely on PPC/SEM. This is why segmentation metrics is key because it can do all that and more.
Here's is a video about a program in which is used specifically for segmentation metrics.... http://www.demandmetric.com/content/market-segmentation-and-analysis-tool

21 comments:

  1. Thanks Daniel for the insight to Segmentation Metrics,

    Seems it works a lot like regular market segmentation, but at a much faster and constantly evolving rate depending on what your company/ business is looking to accomplish. Quite clear and precise information. To the point and quick, but also clearly identifies any questions readers may have.

    Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post,
    The video really backs up the information that you have provided us in your post. I didn't really know too much about segmentation metrics until reading this blog and watching the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short, sweet and to the point. I appreciate that you attempted to be as concise as possible, and I am much more familiar with segmentation metrics after reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dan this was a very informative post and now I have a good understanding of Segmentation Metrics. Loved the video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dan
    Segmentations metrics is still confusing. I understand alittle bit. I shocked hows it contently evolving and becoming bigger and bigger. good work keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel

    I understand where you are coming from. It provides valuable information to a company to know how to change what they are doing wrong and to keep what they are doing right . Great information on what a segmentations metric is.

    Kellen Cummings

    ReplyDelete
  7. very informative!
    backs up what we learned in class very well.
    the video really helped me understand exactly all the things a website needs to entice customers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't have much of an understanding of what segmentation metrics was before this and after reading your blog I have a better understanding of what it is, your video really helped tie everything in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Daniel
    I am not going to lie, I found your post to be very confusing and not very well researched. I think you needed to read the instructions as to how to create your post.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Daniel,
    I'm a little bit confused by your post. I couldnt really understand what exactly segmentation metrics is from your posting. I do somewhat understand the benefits of it as you listed but feel there could have been a bit more info put into this.

    Janessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Daniel,

    Nice work in the post, I definitely didn't have the knowledge of segmentation metrics I do now before reading your blog. The video was a big help.

    Thanks,

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Dan
    Segmentation metrics are a great way to keep track and record any noticable action on your webpage. Straight to the point
    Thanks this will be easy to look over for final

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Dan, Great job, it was very informative and you had some strong points. A little more visuals could have made this even better. The video was a good visual but some other form would improve it as well. Also if you split up the paragraph a little it might have been an easier read. But, overall it was very informative and really did cover the topic great.

    - Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice video choice Dan! Your post was informative and covered your topic perfectly. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Strong points in regards to segmentation metrics as well as a great video is what gave me a better understanding on this topic. Thanks for the informative blog post!

    Raffi Kaloustian

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daniel,
    You did a good job of reinforcing this concept with the video. It is vital for companies to be able to monitor all other concepts other than how many purchases are being made. It helps them manage and forecast busy and slow times through out their business based on pages views, comments, etc

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dan,

    Thanks for the post man. You touched base on a few key concepts which helped in writing my band evaluation assignment.

    Thanks again!
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Damn that was an awesome video. I had no idea this tool existed. Great find. And yes it was short and sweet, as this topic has been DRILLED into our entire marketing school career.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Info

    This information you provided gave me the overview of segmentation metrics. The video was a great help as well.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Post,
    Great summary of segmentation metrics.
    -Tyson

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post
    summary really helped me understand it a lot better
    sylvia

    ReplyDelete