Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Class Reflection


Hello Everyone!

This class gave us great insight into the world of Web Marketing. As Christina stated in her post, Web marketing is not a separate compartment to Marketing. If done effectively, it should be integrated into every aspect of your campaign!
If there was one thing I took away from this class it is this, "If you are not ready to fully engage in your online marketing efforts, do not bother at all." As future marketers, it is very important for us to understand that web marketing is not just as simple as creating a web page or creating a page on a social media platform. You MUST continuously update and get involved with your consumers. Make your online efforts fun and interactive to ensure effectiveness.
One thing I was really hoping for was to have the opportunity to make a website. I feel that it would have put the whole course into perspective in a more hands on way. Maybe some time spent in a computer lab where we could have gone through demonstrations together as a class would be something to think about for future semesters.
Overall I enjoyed this class. Although it was heavy on content, it was all very important for us as future marketers to know. I would like to thank Christina for teaching us this semester. You have given us a great deal of important information in ways we will understand, for example using real-world examples in your lectures. I look forward to taking Market Research with you in the Winter Semester!

Thanks,
Tyson McNair
000202136

No comments:

Post a Comment