Thursday, 6 December 2012

Reflection


I think having an upbeat teacher with a positive attitude inspired me the most. I think that there was several statistics that I was quite surprised about and this helped to get me thinking as well. I think the part of the course I was most disappointed in was the fact that there was not really much hands on opportunities, I would have like to learn more about literally creating a website and using the elements of design in that in a more hands on format.  I would have also liked to spend a little more time, in class, to edit our flash mob video. However the course had many useful concepts and there was a lot of information from this course that came in handy for other assignments. I do not like the blended learning format; I do not feel that I am getting the same quality of learning, I feel in class is a better way to learn compared to online.

No comments:

Post a Comment