My Web Marketing experience was very good. I really enjoyed the material that was taught and I got a good understanding of how web marketing works. I loved learning about this and found it to be a big interest to me. This is also my first blog so it was a good experience learning how to use this just incase I need it in the future. The teacher was great and really informative on the information learned in class. I also loved the brand evaluation assignment. This was different from most assignments because we really got to break down the brand and website exactly like we learned it class. The one thing I can say I did not enjoy was the course information being all over different sites such as google docs, elearn, blogger. Overall, I really enjoyed this class and learned a lot.
Ryan Loosemore
000252281
No comments:
Post a Comment