Thursday, 6 December 2012

What I enjoyed most about this course what all the different types of online marketing that i didnt really know about before taking this course. It was really interesting to learn how to help a company improve there existing website, and what to pay attention to more and what not to. I think in the future I would most definately look back on my these slides and try and help or improve any company i'm working for to overall improve the website or any online marketing that they engage in.  I would of loved to spend more time creating more flash mob videos I thought they were interesting, and very interactive. The only issue I had was the blended learning I found it a extremely confusing and difficuly to use. Overall I really enjoyed this course and i'm sure i'll apply what i've learned from web marketing in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment