My Reflection
My experience in this course has
become very positive. I have to admit that my opinion of it in the beginning
was very negative. I had taken the course before and I thought I knew what was
coming but instead I came into class and realized that it had been changed into
almost a completely different course. I was disappointed and frustrated because
everything was so different. However as the course progressed I learned so
much, and enjoyed it much, much more. The flashmob really inspired me the most.
Not just that it was a fun time, but really realizing how creative you can be
with advertising and promotions, and then to encounter it for myself was a huge
learning experience, one which I wont forget.
I have never been a huge fan of
blogs, I prefer to keep my personal life off of the Internet, but I realized
the potential and its possible uses for businesses to create a blog in order to help with
brand awareness. I quite honestly
do believe that I will be using everything in this course in the future, from
the web design aspects to customer relationship management to lead generation,
and to SEO.
The part of the course I liked
the most was how it was a challenging experience, which got us out of the
classroom and into the world, pushing us out of our comfort zones. The part of
the course that I disliked the most would probably be the blog commenting,
because you had to have a lot of comments to pass this section of the project. I
would have like to spend more time on customer service and support, because that’s an area that I am very interested in.
Although it took me a while to
get used to the blended learning format this year, I came to really appreciate
the time I was able to not always have to be at the school. In summary, I like
this style of the course much better than when I took it previously, and I had
a lot of fun learning experiences as well.
Jocelyn DeBoer (000108139)
No comments:
Post a Comment