Web Marketing Blog Reflection
From the beginning of semester I
was expecting that from the “ Web Marketing class “ I was going to enhance my knowledge on the
content and background material of the internet itself and learn how to create
a valid webpage for consumers to look through and gain insight on a marketing
project. After going through the course content I am happy to say that this
course was a great experience for me to be a part of. I have learned many
interesting things about the internet that I wouldn't ever be interested in
learning. As a student on the internet every day I now search, and manage my
way around websites in a different perspective. I notice the difference between
SEO’s and PPC links, when logging in to any popular webpage that I visit, I
notice that my personal username is saved and that’s because of cookies. The
introduction of the internet and just little key facts is what I will be taking
with me. I now understand what is going on behind closed doors and how the
webpages track users for how the webpage is run and managed, it has opened the
doors to want to now learn how to create, manage and perfect my own webpage for
anything that comes to mind as an idea in the future.
The actual course myself, I
enjoyed the content and the way it was taught. Our instructor was able to mix
video with a touch of class work activities to make the class fun and exciting
and then add content together so it wasn't just someone reading from the
slides. Because this course was only two hours a week I did not experience any
of the blended learning but it would have been nice to have. Something about
this course that I would have preferred is the experience taught of actually
working our way around the creation of a webpage and managing like it was our
own. I looked forward to being on computers for some classes but was
disappointed when I learned that there was a different game plan. Thoughts
about the usage of this course in the future, it has given me knowledge and has
educated me on a different topic and given me knowledge. What a school is
supposed to provide.
Kellen Cummings
000271268
No comments:
Post a Comment