Over the semester this web marketing class has taught me a
lot of information. It has influenced me to be more aware of the online
marketing tactics. I am better able to see past biased information pushed at me
from search engines. In the future I could use the information learned over the
course of this semester to help me market online or protect myself from
gimmicks. I have gained a lot of appreciation for all the hard work and
consideration that goes into online marketing in order for companies to be successful.
The process of building and maintaining a brand image was my favorite part of
the course, as I found it to be the most important. I would have liked to spend
more time on the branding side, and learn additional information on how to project
the brand image that will reap the best results. Other than that I feel I have
finished this course with a lot more information than I came in with. The
blended learning format is still new to me and I remain indifferent on the
idea. I like the benefits of both the blended learning format and in class to both have there pros and cons. I would like to thank all the class mates and Christine for helping me learn new information. I don't know if this will be the last blog I post, but I will definetly be reading more in the future with a better appreciation.
Good luck everyone on your final exams!
No comments:
Post a Comment