Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Time To Reflect.

Looking back on Web Marketing class, Id have to say I enjoyed learning about how marketing ties to the internet. I think it is extremely important for our class to learn the ins and outs, especially being in part of this generation. This class was pact with content, and some very useful information, that will help us in the work force. My favourite topics were Branding and SEO. I find these topics fascinating and cannot wait to use what I have learned from this class in the future. The only thing I would change about this class; make it 1 or 1.5 hours twice a week. As fresh and exciting as she could, our teacher Christina, helped out with the dreaded 2 hour class on FRIDAY! but you can only make a 2 hour class so tolerable. There was alot of information to cover in 2 hours which made the class feel like a lifetime. Christina did a great job of trying to break it up with videos and examples, but i still think the class would have been better executed and better attended if it were split during the week.Thankfully Christina's bubbly teaching stlye and our exciting peers kept it interesting as the weeks went on. All in all this class was very informative and opened our eyes to the world of internet. After taking this class I feel more confident with the idea of marketing on the internet and how to make it work for your company. Thank you to my classmates and to Christina for making this class a good one.

Ps. Can't wait to see everyone's Flash Mob Videos :D

-Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment