What inspired you?
While writing this I must admit I am listening to my favourite song (Little Mermaid - Under the Sea) which is very inspiring! However, during the course, I found the magnitude of social media and how much it effects business very very interesting. Makes you feel small, just like when you stand beside the ocean. Very nice to put yourself back into perspective.
What did you want to spend more time on?
Definitely spent a lot of time on the Flash mob, and those crazy brand evaluations. Must admit even though it will probably sell me out a bit especially if Christina reads this, but I did not do the evaluations week by week but left them to the last two weeks and then it was crunch time.
How did you like the blended learning format?
I absolutely, positively and completely thought that the blended learning was a fantastic waste of time. I learn best from face to face interactions. For some strange reason I need to occupy my attention in many different angles at the same time to retain more information. Whether its completing essays in the food court at the mall to stimulate my mind better, or sitting in a classroom looking distracted but paying full attention to the lecture.
What do you think you will you use in the future?
I will definitely use the information of SEO and PPC in the future I am sure. If not the creative ways to use QR codes and social media platforms!!!
What part of the course did you like/dislike most?
Not a huge fan of the 31 comments on the blogs, would have preferred a class blog that was continuous and in response to each lesson. Feel like it would have been more productive as most of those blogs were covered in the course content by the superb professor.Definitely liked the teachers efforts in making such a dry and painful content a bit more enjoyable. Reading the text book was very similar to receiving a massage with sand paper. Quite painful but it does exfoliate the skin a bit and help you dig deeper to reveal something new and help you grow with it. The classes brought light to what I may have dozed off to while reading the text book. She did a great job of trying to make things better and I quite enjoyed her examples. One that stood out the most was the YouTube she found that was innovative and went outside the regular box to become interactive.
Thanks
Donald
No comments:
Post a Comment