Thursday, 6 December 2012

Final Assignment Reflection





     Throughout the course I have learned many forms of online marketing and ways to blog effectively. Through blogging and communicating with others online I can absorb new information as well as opinions from comments and forums. I feel as if web marketing is the future of marketing and more and more businesses should get involved.  For our video, we chose to pick a very popular trend right now, which is awareness of prostate cancer in men via Movember.  Our video essentially is an informational video, which is letting the viewers know about an event called the “Stache Bash”.  I learned through this assignment, that time management and figuring out when to actually work on the project, is half the battle. Everyone is very busy with his or her own work and it was very hard to effectively manage everyone.  One of the things I wish the group had done is start earlier on in the semester, rather than the last 3 weeks of it.  Easily, the most rewarding part of this assignment was seeing the finished product and everything we had accomplished.

The only thing i would like to see different for this class is the use of more computer time. With this class being a web marketing class, more work should have been done on the internet, or maybe mobile devices. 

     Aside from that, I learned a lot of invaluable information in this course, which will definitely help with marketing in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment