Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Reflection Post

Hello Everyone,

Looking back on this course I have realized that it was beneficial to a certain extent. I did like our teacher Christina she was able to make the content a little more interesting and up-beat which made me want to go to class and listen. I felt the content in the course should be looked over again and reevaluated because initially I thought we going to be on the computers considering its called "web marketing" but the course was more based on marketing on huge search engines like Google we also touch allot on mobile marketing and how big its becoming etc. I would like to in the near future if the course can provide computers and the class actually has to create a website and be able to market it. I think that would be a huge asset to the course as well give the class something really cool to work on. Over all the course did provide allot of good information and \I was able to get a better understanding how a blog works which is pretty cool now that I think about it. I hope I am able to continue blogging to others about various different topics. Christina is very knowledgeable and seems to be have allot experience in the course which was a huge benefit to all the students who had no idea about many things in the content, myself being one of them. In conclusion, the course should be reviewed and changed just a tad to focus more on the websites and how to market on them. In saying that there was much content that was informing and I am glad I was able to be apart of that. Thanks to Christina. I enjoyed the semester with you guys and am looking forward to see you guys next semester. Good Luck for those I will not see!

Elliott Jones
000245143

  

No comments:

Post a Comment