Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Reflection Post

As this course was to be taught in a new blended-learning format, I went into it with little expectations and knowledge of the 'Web Marketing' topic as a whole. I enjoyed the idea of not only the professor teaching the basics, but also the students' blogs reinforcing the concepts as we progressed through the semester. It definitely provided helpful insight and shed light onto notions in which I was previous unfamiliar to.

The only thing that I dislike - and it has to do with a broader sense than just this course alone - is the idea of group work in post secondary education. I understand this is of no fault to the faculty, and I hope my peers take no offence to this, but paying $6,000+ a year to attend school just to have to rely on others to obtain a mark is a concept that will never make sense to me. I would be open to someone trying to explain to me how group work is a fair assessment of ones knowledge of a concept.

In closing, I'd like to thank you Christina for the plethora of knowledge you've provided for us. I look forward to seeing what you have to share with us next semester!

Thanks again,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment