Thursday, 6 December 2012


Reflecting


During this semester I learned so much valuable information. As a marketer in the 21st century I would say this class is the most valuable. It provides so much helpful marketing information that I used to just ignore. I am now able to see the internet as a valuable tool instead of a way to pass time. However with that being said the class being the only class we had on a friday, we did tend to see attendance drop. In the future, since this is a "WEB" class, Maybe we should have more classes incorporate the use of the internet. I am sure blended learning will benefit this course. My favourite aspect of this course would have to be the blog post's. This portion allowed me to learn different aspects of the material from different points of view. I also really enjoyed learning about brand evaluation. This will be particularly useful for future employment opportunities. I will be able to evaluate a business better and provide more accurate insight into possible areas of improvement. Thank you Christina for the time you gave to us in order to give us the best learning experience possible.

Good luck to everyone with the final as well as flash mob presentations!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment